Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Sudigaadu’ has hit the screens today with an epic parody of over 100 Telugu movies and heroes. When asked if the parodies in ‘Sudigadu’ may hurt the emotions of the original heroes, he said “I do not think so. When conceiving the parodies, we made sure they were purely comical and in good humour. Our intention is not to hurt anyone and even the heroes know that. Some of them even told me they are having a hearty laugh because of my spoofs”
When asked about his future projects, Naresh said that he would like act in movies with stories like Charlie Chaplin. Sudigaadu has been directed by Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao and Monal Gajjar is the heroine.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar