Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Sudigaadu’ has hit the screens today with an epic parody of over 100 Telugu movies and heroes. When asked if the parodies in ‘Sudigadu’ may hurt the emotions of the original heroes, he said “I do not think so. When conceiving the parodies, we made sure they were purely comical and in good humour. Our intention is not to hurt anyone and even the heroes know that. Some of them even told me they are having a hearty laugh because of my spoofs”
When asked about his future projects, Naresh said that he would like act in movies with stories like Charlie Chaplin. Sudigaadu has been directed by Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao and Monal Gajjar is the heroine.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years