It is a known fact that Bellamkonda Srinivas is doing a Hindi film which is the remake of Chatrapathi. The film will be directed by V V Vinayak and will start its shoot next month.
The preparations are in full swing but the makers are in a fix already as they are not able to find a suitable heroine to do the film. The makers are in talks with some big names and are offering solid money but as the top stars are busy, the heroine selection has become a headache.
The heroine’s part does not have much weight in the script and maybe for that reason not many are keen to do the film. Only time will tell as to which actress will accept this role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster