Recently, notorious Rajasthani mafia don Lawrence Bishnoi threatened to kill Bollywood superstar Salman Khan when the actor appears in the Jodhpur Court in connection with the blackbuck poaching case. But Salman attended the hearing in Jodhpur recently and returned to Mumbai amid heavy security.
However, the death threats continued even on Wednesday, prompting the Mumbai Police to stall Salman’s Race 3’s shoot at a film studio in Mumbai. A special security team escorted Salman to his residence. The Tiger Zinda Hai actor will resume shooting once the security arrangements are taken care of. Meanwhile, the Khan family is also contemplating legal action against Lawrence Bishnoi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date
- Post Sukumar’s film, Allu Arjun trying for this director?