Recently, notorious Rajasthani mafia don Lawrence Bishnoi threatened to kill Bollywood superstar Salman Khan when the actor appears in the Jodhpur Court in connection with the blackbuck poaching case. But Salman attended the hearing in Jodhpur recently and returned to Mumbai amid heavy security.
However, the death threats continued even on Wednesday, prompting the Mumbai Police to stall Salman’s Race 3’s shoot at a film studio in Mumbai. A special security team escorted Salman to his residence. The Tiger Zinda Hai actor will resume shooting once the security arrangements are taken care of. Meanwhile, the Khan family is also contemplating legal action against Lawrence Bishnoi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film