Nithin, who is high on the success of his new film Bheeshma has launched his new film today. This will be the remake of Hindi super hit Andhadhun.
N Sudhakar Reddy and Nikitha Reddy will produce the film under Sreshth Movies as production no 6. Tagore Madhu will present the flick.
Suryadevara Radha Krishna (Chinna Babu) has handed over the film’s script to its makers. For the first shot, Shyam Prasad Reddy sounded the clapboard, while Dil Raju switched on the camera.
Hari K Vedanth will crank the camera for the film that will start rolling from June, this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?