The craze surrounding SRK’s Raees and Hrithik’s Kaabil was huge and as expected, both the films opened quite well in both the Telugu speaking states. These two films are running to packed houses all over and the collections in cities like Vizag and Hyderabad are very strong.
The added advantage for Kaabil is that it was also released in Telugu as a Balam giving it, even more, exposure. Vishnu’s Lakkunnodu is also holding its fort among the Telugu films. Apart from this, the Sankranthi releases will have a decent run in the coming two days.
But it is very clear that the Hindi biggies which will surely dominate the next few days.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?