In such a situation, Taapsee says that she goes on a holiday and unwinds completely before she starts shooting. She has done the same and has gone to Stockholm for a holiday post the hectic promotions of Judwaa 2.
This practice she says has been on for years now and whenever her new project goes on floors, Taapsee makes sure that she is recharged completely. Taapsee is fresh from the success of her film Anando Brahma and Judwaa 2.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international