In such a situation, Taapsee says that she goes on a holiday and unwinds completely before she starts shooting. She has done the same and has gone to Stockholm for a holiday post the hectic promotions of Judwaa 2.
This practice she says has been on for years now and whenever her new project goes on floors, Taapsee makes sure that she is recharged completely. Taapsee is fresh from the success of her film Anando Brahma and Judwaa 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram