Rana Daggubati’s ongoing period drama, Virata Parvam is progressing at a fast pace. The film’s first look poster which was out a few months ago has caught the audience’s attention and raised curiosity.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that noted Hollywood stunt choreographer Stefan Richter, who earlier worked for superhit Bollywood flick, URI is roped in as the stunt master for Virat Parvam.
The film has Sai Pallavi in the female lead role. Nandita Das, Eshwari Rao, and Zareena Wahab play key roles in this Venu Udugula directorial. Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar