Rana Daggubati’s ongoing period drama, Virata Parvam is progressing at a fast pace. The film’s first look poster which was out a few months ago has caught the audience’s attention and raised curiosity.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that noted Hollywood stunt choreographer Stefan Richter, who earlier worked for superhit Bollywood flick, URI is roped in as the stunt master for Virat Parvam.
The film has Sai Pallavi in the female lead role. Nandita Das, Eshwari Rao, and Zareena Wahab play key roles in this Venu Udugula directorial. Suresh Babu and Sudhakar Cherukuri are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon