KK Senthil Kumar is one of the leading cinematographers in Tollywood. His top class work for some of SS Rajamouli’s movies have earned him nationwide reputation. This talented DOP has now expressed his wish to turn director.
Interacting with the media at the Indywood Film Carnival at Ramoji Film City, Senthil said that he has been planning to turn director since a long time and that he will wield the megaphone once he finds time from his cinematography assignments.
Senthil further said that he wants to direct his own script and that he will start penning it as soon as he gets an exciting idea. Senthil is currently shooting Baahubali 2.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties