Actor Hrithik Roshan has a lot riding on the film ‘Kaabil’. After going through a rough patch in his personal life and facing lacklustre reception with Mohenjodaro, the actor is betting big on his upcoming film ‘Kaabil’, which is all set to hit the screens for Republic Day.
The movie is going to have a big release in Telugu as ‘Balam’ and Hrithik is monitoring the dubbing work of the Telugu version as well. According to sources, Hrithik is taking care about how his character’s voice sounds in Telugu and has even requested multiple voice trials from dubbing artists, before picking one.
The movie will have Hrithik in a blind role and his father Rakesh Roshan is producing the movie. Sanjay Gupta is the director of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday