Actor Hrithik Roshan has a lot riding on the film ‘Kaabil’. After going through a rough patch in his personal life and facing lacklustre reception with Mohenjodaro, the actor is betting big on his upcoming film ‘Kaabil’, which is all set to hit the screens for Republic Day.
The movie is going to have a big release in Telugu as ‘Balam’ and Hrithik is monitoring the dubbing work of the Telugu version as well. According to sources, Hrithik is taking care about how his character’s voice sounds in Telugu and has even requested multiple voice trials from dubbing artists, before picking one.
The movie will have Hrithik in a blind role and his father Rakesh Roshan is producing the movie. Sanjay Gupta is the director of the film.
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR