Actor Hrithik Roshan has a lot riding on the film ‘Kaabil’. After going through a rough patch in his personal life and facing lacklustre reception with Mohenjodaro, the actor is betting big on his upcoming film ‘Kaabil’, which is all set to hit the screens for Republic Day.
The movie is going to have a big release in Telugu as ‘Balam’ and Hrithik is monitoring the dubbing work of the Telugu version as well. According to sources, Hrithik is taking care about how his character’s voice sounds in Telugu and has even requested multiple voice trials from dubbing artists, before picking one.
The movie will have Hrithik in a blind role and his father Rakesh Roshan is producing the movie. Sanjay Gupta is the director of the film.
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Sundeep Kishan’s debut production enters last schedule
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?