It has been reported that Tamil cult hit, Vikram Vedha is going to Bollywood. Star actors Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan were supposed to act in the Hindi version but due to reasons unknown, Aamir Khan walked out of the project even before it went on the sets.
Later, action hero Hrithik Roshan has been brought on board as a replacement for Aamir Khan. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are going to pay a whopping Rs 50 crores as remuneration for Hritik Roshan and booked Saif Ali Khan dates for Rs 12 crores.
Pushkar and Gayatri, the directors who helmed the Tamil version will be directing the Hindi remake as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project