Young hero Krishna Madhav, relative of Superstar Mahesh Babu is making his debut in upcoming romantic entertainer ‘Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi’. All the post production formalities have been completed, and the film has been awarded an U/A certificate by the censor. The film is carrying a positive buzz, and even the censor members seemed to have liked the film
V I Anand is the director, and Pavan and Sanjay produce this film jointly on Kriti Media and Hema Creations. Newcomers Sanskriti and Anusha will be paired up opposite Krishna Madhav. ‘Hrudayam Ekkadunnadi’ is set to hit the screens on March 15th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film