Baahubali The Beginning, the first part of the 2-part Baahubali franchise, was a huge success not only in India and the US, but it also impressed many audiences in several European and Asian countries.
Now, the latest buzz is that the second part of the franchise, Baahubali The Conclusion, will be dubbed into various foreign languages like French, German, Chinese and Japanese and have a grand release across Europe and Asia.
Apparently, the film will reportedly be released in as many as 2,500 screens across the world, setting an unprecedented record for any Indian film. This SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus is slated to open in cinemas worldwide on April 28.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood