Baahubali The Beginning, the first part of the 2-part Baahubali franchise, was a huge success not only in India and the US, but it also impressed many audiences in several European and Asian countries.
Now, the latest buzz is that the second part of the franchise, Baahubali The Conclusion, will be dubbed into various foreign languages like French, German, Chinese and Japanese and have a grand release across Europe and Asia.
Apparently, the film will reportedly be released in as many as 2,500 screens across the world, setting an unprecedented record for any Indian film. This SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus is slated to open in cinemas worldwide on April 28.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?