Rana Daggubati’s period war thriller, Ghazi, is one of the most eagerly awaited films this season. Touted as India’s first underwater war drama, Ghazi’s plot is based on the events that unfolded during the mysterious sinking of Pakistan’s submarine, PNS Ghazi, during the Indo-Pak war in 1971.
After raising expectations with its riveting trailer which was released on January 10th, Ghazi is slated to hit the screens on February 17th. Kick-starting the promotional campaign for the Telugu version, Ghazi’s producers, PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainments, arranged a special promotional event in Hyderabad which saw the participation of Rana, Taapsee and the makers.
Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is releasing Ghazi’s Hindi version. The film also stars Bollywood artistes, the late Om Puri, Kay Kay Menon and Nasser etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- War all set to enter 300 Cr club
- Tamannaah opens up about her views on marriage
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Allu Arjun promises a Diwali treat to fans
- Top actress lends support for an UN campaign
- Sushanth’s first look from Bunny-Trivikram’s film unveiled