Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with top Bollywood star Ranveer Singh’s comedy entertainer, Jayeshbhai Jordaar. Reputed Bollywood production house Yash Raj Films is bankrolling this project.
However, there has been a huge change in Shalini’s Bollywood debut. Instead of Jayeshbhai Jordaar, Shalini’s yet another Hindi film, a small budget romantic entertainer titled Bamfaad, has already been released on a popular OTT platform. Apparently, Shalini had shot for Bamfaad before Jayeshbhai. Bamfaad also features Aditya Rawal and it’s set in Kanpur.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy