Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with top Bollywood star Ranveer Singh’s comedy entertainer, Jayeshbhai Jordaar. Reputed Bollywood production house Yash Raj Films is bankrolling this project.
However, there has been a huge change in Shalini’s Bollywood debut. Instead of Jayeshbhai Jordaar, Shalini’s yet another Hindi film, a small budget romantic entertainer titled Bamfaad, has already been released on a popular OTT platform. Apparently, Shalini had shot for Bamfaad before Jayeshbhai. Bamfaad also features Aditya Rawal and it’s set in Kanpur.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here