Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with top Bollywood star Ranveer Singh’s comedy entertainer, Jayeshbhai Jordaar. Reputed Bollywood production house Yash Raj Films is bankrolling this project.
However, there has been a huge change in Shalini’s Bollywood debut. Instead of Jayeshbhai Jordaar, Shalini’s yet another Hindi film, a small budget romantic entertainer titled Bamfaad, has already been released on a popular OTT platform. Apparently, Shalini had shot for Bamfaad before Jayeshbhai. Bamfaad also features Aditya Rawal and it’s set in Kanpur.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry