Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with top Bollywood star Ranveer Singh’s comedy entertainer, Jayeshbhai Jordaar. Reputed Bollywood production house Yash Raj Films is bankrolling this project.
However, there has been a huge change in Shalini’s Bollywood debut. Instead of Jayeshbhai Jordaar, Shalini’s yet another Hindi film, a small budget romantic entertainer titled Bamfaad, has already been released on a popular OTT platform. Apparently, Shalini had shot for Bamfaad before Jayeshbhai. Bamfaad also features Aditya Rawal and it’s set in Kanpur.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next