Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the competition for the Telugu theatrical rights has heated up big time. Several renowned production houses are making due plans for bagging these rights and are ready to shell some huge amounts.
As Rajnikanth is a huge star all over, trade pundits reveal that the film will have some massive openings. If the film manages a decent talk, then the business of the film will surely double.
Tollywood producers want to cash in on this craze and are going all guns blazing for the rights. Only time will tell as to who will bag these rights and release the film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?