Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the competition for the Telugu theatrical rights has heated up big time. Several renowned production houses are making due plans for bagging these rights and are ready to shell some huge amounts.
As Rajnikanth is a huge star all over, trade pundits reveal that the film will have some massive openings. If the film manages a decent talk, then the business of the film will surely double.
Tollywood producers want to cash in on this craze and are going all guns blazing for the rights. Only time will tell as to who will bag these rights and release the film in Telugu.
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?