Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the competition for the Telugu theatrical rights has heated up big time. Several renowned production houses are making due plans for bagging these rights and are ready to shell some huge amounts.
As Rajnikanth is a huge star all over, trade pundits reveal that the film will have some massive openings. If the film manages a decent talk, then the business of the film will surely double.
Tollywood producers want to cash in on this craze and are going all guns blazing for the rights. Only time will tell as to who will bag these rights and release the film in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- My grandpa’s dream was to see me as a hero : Abhiram Daggubati
- Film shoots in problems with new conditions
- Latest update on Saaho director Sujeeth’s engagement
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5