Tamil star, Vijay’s new film, Master which is supposed to hit the screens in the month of April is postponed due to Corona lockdown. After the state government gave permission to wrap up the post-production work, the film team is back to the work.
Meanwhile, a few days back, news came out that the makers are planning to release the film on June 22nd as Vijay’s birthday special. But the latest reports from the Tamil circles suggest that the film is likely to hit the screens during Diwali season.
If the news is to be believed, the news comes as a huge disappointment for the Thalapathy fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?