Tamil star, Vijay’s new film, Master which is supposed to hit the screens in the month of April is postponed due to Corona lockdown. After the state government gave permission to wrap up the post-production work, the film team is back to the work.
Meanwhile, a few days back, news came out that the makers are planning to release the film on June 22nd as Vijay’s birthday special. But the latest reports from the Tamil circles suggest that the film is likely to hit the screens during Diwali season.
If the news is to be believed, the news comes as a huge disappointment for the Thalapathy fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to extend his support for Nithin
- Anasuya clears the air on Pushpa
- Latest – Varalakshmi as mega hero’s villain?
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage