Tamil star, Vijay’s new film, Master which is supposed to hit the screens in the month of April is postponed due to Corona lockdown. After the state government gave permission to wrap up the post-production work, the film team is back to the work.
Meanwhile, a few days back, news came out that the makers are planning to release the film on June 22nd as Vijay’s birthday special. But the latest reports from the Tamil circles suggest that the film is likely to hit the screens during Diwali season.
If the news is to be believed, the news comes as a huge disappointment for the Thalapathy fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic