After clearing several pre-release hurdles, Thalapathy Vijay’s much-awaited political drama, Sarkar, is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on November 6 as a Diwali treat. Needless to say, Vijay fans have been having high hopes on the films premieres and early morning shows.
But is here comes a major disappointment for all the fans. The Tamil Nadu Government has denied permissions for Sarkar’s early morning fan shows. Until yesterday, fan shows were planned as early as 4:30 am across all the major centres across Tamil Nadu, but the government decided to not permit early morning shows keeping the Diwali festivities in mind.
AR Murugadoss has directed Sarkar and Keerthy Suresh played the female lead in it. AR Rahman has scored the soundtrack and Sun Pictures has produced the film.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?