After clearing several pre-release hurdles, Thalapathy Vijay’s much-awaited political drama, Sarkar, is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on November 6 as a Diwali treat. Needless to say, Vijay fans have been having high hopes on the films premieres and early morning shows.
But is here comes a major disappointment for all the fans. The Tamil Nadu Government has denied permissions for Sarkar’s early morning fan shows. Until yesterday, fan shows were planned as early as 4:30 am across all the major centres across Tamil Nadu, but the government decided to not permit early morning shows keeping the Diwali festivities in mind.
AR Murugadoss has directed Sarkar and Keerthy Suresh played the female lead in it. AR Rahman has scored the soundtrack and Sun Pictures has produced the film.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched