After clearing several pre-release hurdles, Thalapathy Vijay’s much-awaited political drama, Sarkar, is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on November 6 as a Diwali treat. Needless to say, Vijay fans have been having high hopes on the films premieres and early morning shows.
But is here comes a major disappointment for all the fans. The Tamil Nadu Government has denied permissions for Sarkar’s early morning fan shows. Until yesterday, fan shows were planned as early as 4:30 am across all the major centres across Tamil Nadu, but the government decided to not permit early morning shows keeping the Diwali festivities in mind.
AR Murugadoss has directed Sarkar and Keerthy Suresh played the female lead in it. AR Rahman has scored the soundtrack and Sun Pictures has produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby