In yet another honor for India at the soon-to-be-held Academy Awards, Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has been chosen by the Academy to present the golden statuette at the Oscars ceremony on March 12 at Dolby Theatre. Deepika took to Instagram on Thursday night and shared the big news with her fans.
Deepika will be the second Indian actor ever to present at Oscars ceremony after Priyanka Chopra. Popular Hollywood stars such as Riz Ahmed, Emily Blunt, Samuel L Jackson, and Dwayne Johnson, Zoe Saldana and Jennifer Connelly are some of the stars who will be presenting the Academy Awards at the ceremony this year.
Deepika has scored her career’s biggest blockbuster with SRK’s Pathaan. The film is all set to beat Baahubali 2 in a few hours and emerge as the all-time highest grossing Hindi movie in the history of Indian Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
- Crisp run-time locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food