The pride of India SS Rajamouli’s RRR was released in Japan last month and since then the movie is unstoppable at the box office. Star actor Ram Charan and Jr NTR played the protagonists in this epic period drama.
Recently, the movie has turned out to be the fastest Indian movie in the country by collecting 300 million Yen. The latest news is that the 38th day collection is greater than that of the first day. The flick has to collect more than 80 million Yen to surpass the record set by Rajini’s Muthu in Japan.
RRR also stars Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Olivia Morris, Shriya Saran, and Samuthirakani in pivotal roles. Produced by DVV Danayya on a massive scale, the global blockbuster has MM Keeravaani’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Aravind’s press meet – Here is what you need to know
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan
- Koratala Siva prepares solid plan for NTR30
- Latest: Mahesh Babu reviews Writer Padmabhushan