Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh has completed its censor formalities and promotions are in full swing to ready the film for its April 8 release. Expectations and hype surrounding the film are humongous and the film is set for a record breaking release.
According to the latest reports, Sardaar Gabbar Singh will be releasing in nearly 192 screens in USA and Canada alone, apart from getting a huge release of 400 plus screens in 40 countries. Even the film’s Hindi version will be getting a huge 800 screens release.
Finally, the makers are planning to release the film in more than 1,400 screens in both the Telugu states. Even the premiere shows and benefit shows are set to open huge on the night before the 8th.
With the hype increasing each passing day and the Ugadi and holiday advantage adding to the euphoria, Sardaar Gabbar Singh should smash a handful of box-office records without breaking a sweat.
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment