Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ is all set to start rolling in a few days time in exotic locales in Morocco. The movie will be shot there for three weeks and shooting will resume in Hyderabad. For this shoot, a huge set is being readied in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Krish and his team have been working tirelessly to get this set ready on time and a huge amount of money is being spent for the same. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes for this movie and First Frame Entertainments banner will be producing it.
Gautamiputra Satakarni will hit the screens for Sankranti.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director