Prabhas is doing back to back films and will shoot for them very soon. All these films are being made on a pan-India basis and will have some of the biggest stars in the country.
Prabhas is a big star and the guy who will play the villain opposite him should also be a huge star. When the makers of Adipurush announced Sai as the villain, the Telugu fans were not at all happy and wanted a Telugu star to do the role.
Looks like the same problem is happening once again. Nag Ashwin and Prashanth Neel who are making films with Prabhas are now in confusion as to which actor will play the baddie in their films.
Gone are the days where naturally labeled villains used to do such roles. But now, even star heroes want to do such big roles. So, things have gone to another level and have become a headache for the makers. So, only time will tell who will do the villains in these upcoming films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today