Prabhas is doing back to back films and will shoot for them very soon. All these films are being made on a pan-India basis and will have some of the biggest stars in the country.
Prabhas is a big star and the guy who will play the villain opposite him should also be a huge star. When the makers of Adipurush announced Sai as the villain, the Telugu fans were not at all happy and wanted a Telugu star to do the role.
Looks like the same problem is happening once again. Nag Ashwin and Prashanth Neel who are making films with Prabhas are now in confusion as to which actor will play the baddie in their films.
Gone are the days where naturally labeled villains used to do such roles. But now, even star heroes want to do such big roles. So, things have gone to another level and have become a headache for the makers. So, only time will tell who will do the villains in these upcoming films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?