With just another day left before Power Star’s release, the film’s director and producer RGV’s office was allegedly attacked by Pawan Kalyan fans from Janasena Party this evening. Interacting with various media houses, RGV said that the police arrived and took all his attackers into custody.
And just a while ago, RGV took to his social media accounts and posted a video in which hundreds of people were seen standing in RGV Company office premises. RGV claimed that all those people were his fans who rushed to his office to protect him after they came to know about the attack. Well, whether or not the film manages to live up to the hype remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video