With just another day left before Power Star’s release, the film’s director and producer RGV’s office was allegedly attacked by Pawan Kalyan fans from Janasena Party this evening. Interacting with various media houses, RGV said that the police arrived and took all his attackers into custody.
And just a while ago, RGV took to his social media accounts and posted a video in which hundreds of people were seen standing in RGV Company office premises. RGV claimed that all those people were his fans who rushed to his office to protect him after they came to know about the attack. Well, whether or not the film manages to live up to the hype remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot