A few weeks back, Tamil hero Suriya and mass director Hari’s new project titled Aruvaa was officially announced by Studio Green production banner.
The project is expected to go on floors from the month of April. But as an unexpected scenario, a lyricist named Ekadasi along with director Tharun Gopi has approached the producers’ council and filed a complaint against Suriya’s filmmaker as they are using the title registered by them.
News is also that Ekadasi’s film was even screened in several film festivals already. At this crucial stage, what will Suriya and Hari do? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response