It’s well known that young Hyderabadi beauty Amrin Qureshi is making her Bollywood debut with back-to-back movies. Amrin recently wrapped up a song shoot for her maiden Hindi film, Bad Boy, which is an official remake of the Tollywood hit, Cinema Chupista Mava. Amrin has been paired with Namashi Chakraborty, son of Mithun Chakraborty in the movie.
Speaking about the special moments of shooting her maiden film ‘Bad Boy’ in her hometown Hyderabad, Amrin said that she is happy to come to Hyderabad for the first time as a heroine for the song shoot. “We shot the song in a grand set for 5 days at Annapurna 7 Acres. The song came out superbly,” Amrin said.
Senior Bollywood director Raj Kumar Santoshi is directing Bad Boy. Interestingly, Amrin will also be shooting for her second Bollywood film, Julayi remake, from January 1st to 10th in Hyderabad. Amrin is thrilled to be already getting good offers from Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam filmmakers. Amrin’s father Sajid Qureshi is producing Bad Boy under Inbox Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success