Rahul Ravindran made a decent debut in Telugu with Andaala Rakshasi, but success has evaded him ever since. Though he has appeared in a few Tamil movies off-late, none of them have given him the much needed break. His last Telugu film Nenem Chinnapillana also disappointed. Now this talented actor is attempting to make a mark for himself with his latest film ‘Hyderabad Love Story’.
Talking about the film, producer S.N.Reddy said ” This is a different love story and how it is related to Hyderabad should be seen on screen. Entertainment is the highlight of this love story” The audio of the film is scheduled to release on November 9th at Annapurna Studios. Reshmi Menon and Jiya are playing the female leads in this movie and Sunil Kashyap is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?