Hyderabadi starlet Amrin Qureshi has signed two Bollywood movies back-to-back. One of the two films is titled ‘Bad Boy’ and it’s a Hindi remake of the Tollywood hit ‘Cinema Chupista Mava’. Amrin is paired with Namashi Chakraborty, son of veteran Bollywood star Mithun Chakraborty.
Amrin, along with the film’s crew, has landed in Hyderabad to shoot for a song. She is naturally quite excited to shoot for her maiden Bollywood film in her hometown. “Hyderabad is my birth place. I did my schooling at Shiva Shivani Public school in Secunderabad. Then I underwent training at an acting school in Mumbai. I am thrilled to come to Hyderabad as a heroine for the song shoot of my first film,” Amrin said.
Senior Bollywood filmmaker Raj Kumar Santoshi is directing Bad Boy, while Amrin’s father and Tollywood producer Sajid Qureshi is bankrolling it under Inbox Pictures banner. Interestingly, Amrin’s second Bollywood film is also a remake of Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s hit entertainer, Julayi. Once again, Amrin romances Namashi Chakraborty in this movie.
Amrin is thrilled with exciting offers coming her way from Telugu and Tamil filmmakers. “My goal is to act in story oriented, script driven films and to make a name for myself as a heroine in all South Languages,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot