Ram’s ‘Hyper’ lost some momentum over the last week or so after opening strongly. But the film has gained back momentum over the last few days or so after some of the Dussehra releases folded at the Box Office. Some of the theaters were reallocated to Hyper and this has boosted the film’s revenues during the holiday season.
Santosh Srinivas’s entertainer is laced with a decent amount of comedy and this seems to have helped the film to a large extent. Ram and Rashi Khanna are the lead actors in this movie and 14 Reels Entertainment produced the movie on a lavish budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?
- Star heroine turns vegetarian again to play a goddess
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2