Ram’s ‘Hyper’ lost some momentum over the last week or so after opening strongly. But the film has gained back momentum over the last few days or so after some of the Dussehra releases folded at the Box Office. Some of the theaters were reallocated to Hyper and this has boosted the film’s revenues during the holiday season.
Santosh Srinivas’s entertainer is laced with a decent amount of comedy and this seems to have helped the film to a large extent. Ram and Rashi Khanna are the lead actors in this movie and 14 Reels Entertainment produced the movie on a lavish budget.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years