Until last year, actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan claimed that he never had the same passion for acting as much as he had for social service. Pawan went on to state that he will never act in movies in future and that he has dedicated the next 25 years of his life to the welfare of people.
But in a surprise move, Pawan is back to acting and he has signed not just one but three movies back-to-back. While Pawan’s acting comeback has left his fans thrilled, it also invited a lot of criticism from his political opponents.
Yesterday, addressing the Janasena cadres in a party meeting, Pawan made a few interesting comments on his acting comeback. “I don’t have any industries or other financial means which can generate monthly revenues to support my family. That’s why I am acting again to support my family and my party. How will my children pay their school fees if I don’t earn? I have the responsibility to look after them as they’re dependent on me. How will I run the party without enough monetary resources?,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?