Until last year, actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan claimed that he never had the same passion for acting as much as he had for social service. Pawan went on to state that he will never act in movies in future and that he has dedicated the next 25 years of his life to the welfare of people.
But in a surprise move, Pawan is back to acting and he has signed not just one but three movies back-to-back. While Pawan’s acting comeback has left his fans thrilled, it also invited a lot of criticism from his political opponents.
Yesterday, addressing the Janasena cadres in a party meeting, Pawan made a few interesting comments on his acting comeback. “I don’t have any industries or other financial means which can generate monthly revenues to support my family. That’s why I am acting again to support my family and my party. How will my children pay their school fees if I don’t earn? I have the responsibility to look after them as they’re dependent on me. How will I run the party without enough monetary resources?,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours