Prince Mahesh Babu has every reason to be happy. He has just scored two monumental back to back victories in the form of Dookudu and Businessman, a feat that is extremely hard to achieve. In the success meet held yesterday at Hotel Novotel, Mahesh Babu spoke with the press for a short while and his happiness was evident.
“I am enjoying the best phase of my life. Ever since September 23rd, life has been like a dream for me. I have delivered two back to back hits and I feel good about that. I must thank Puri Jagan and Srinu Vaitla for making this happen”, said Mahesh.
When asked if he did not find the dialogues in Businessman to be too scandalous, Mahesh was quick to retort ” I never said I was making a family drama. We were making a gangster movie and this is how gangster movies are. I had complete faith in Puri Jagan and I trusted him blindly. The end output came out so well only because of that”.
Mahesh Babu reacted diplomatically when asked about his competition and the number one place in the industry. “Everyone in the industry is my competition. As far as rankings are concerned, I don’t care about them. I am improving myself as an actor and that is what counts. If people say that my acting is the best, all I can do is thank them for it”
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s confrontation with this actor to be highlight of Pink remake
- Poll : Which of these biggies are you looking forward to?
- This actor to do a key role in Nithin’s next
- Bheeshma’s 4-day AP, TG share: Solid hold continues
- Pawan Kalyan lines up another project for 2021?
- Star heroine to romance NTR in Trivikram’s film?