Speaking to a popular media outlet, Sai Dharam Tej said he is not trying to use ‘Mega’ family tag as he is focused on making a mark for himself in the film industry. Sai admits he gets more offers due to the family background and asserts that audience will judge him based on his performance.Speaking about his upcoming film, Sai said it is an out and out commercial entertainer which will be liked by everyone.
Produced by Dil Raju, Subramanyam For Sale is slated to hit the screens on September 24th. Regina Cassandra is the heroine and Harish Shankar is the director.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli