Perhaps, Samantha has not been so busy in her entire career as she is now. The star heroine is having three releases on the same day in the form of U-Turn(Tamil, Telugu) and Seema Raja which will release on the 13th of this month.
Apart from this, her husband, Chay’s film, Sailajareddy Alludu is also releasing on the same day. Samantha is busy promoting her films in both Chennai and Hyderabad and is in no mood to rest.
Speaking about her chaotic schedule, Sam says that she is in a lot of stress physically and mentally as she wants all her films including her husband’s to do well at the box office which is a big ask for her.
Sam adds that things are even better in her career post marriage as she is getting even good projects nowadays.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity