C/o Kancharapalem director Venkatesh Maha landed himself in a huge mess for his audacious and insensitive language while criticizing commercial cinema and KGF in particular in a recent director’s roundtable. KGF fans and movie lovers didn’t take Venkatesh Maha’s comments lightly and they blasted him on social media. The heat was such that a hashtag with Venkatesh Maha’s name has been trending prominently on Twitter since yesterday.
And it looks like Venkatesh Maha has realized his mistake at last. On Tuesday night, he took to Twitter and released video in which he apologized for the kind of language he used while voicing out his opinion. “I apologize for my language, but I will not take back my opinion. I must also clarify that I didn’t target any particular language or movie,” said the young director.
Well, it remains to be seen whether or not netizens will acknowledge Venkatesh Maha’s apology and put an end to the controversy.
— Venkatesh Maha (@mahaisnotanoun) March 6, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Puli Meka makers’ strange move: Killer details revealed
- Ravanasura: Massive update to arrive tomorrow
- PS 2: Trailer release date announced
- The second single Endhe Endhe from Akhil Akkineni’s Agent is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food