“I found David’s story very interesting. I mean, it is a family drama with thriller elements, how many often do you come across a mix like that? We haven’t zeroed in on a director though,” says Rana about the film, which will be made in Tamil and Telugu.
The bilingual is expected to go on floors later this year. Rana’s schedule is jam packed with Bahubali 2, Ghazi and also Leader 2. “I was hoping to start some of these films earlier but things didn’t pan out according to the original plan. But I can assure you that by the end of this year at least two or three of my films will release,” says the actor.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?