“I found David’s story very interesting. I mean, it is a family drama with thriller elements, how many often do you come across a mix like that? We haven’t zeroed in on a director though,” says Rana about the film, which will be made in Tamil and Telugu.
The bilingual is expected to go on floors later this year. Rana’s schedule is jam packed with Bahubali 2, Ghazi and also Leader 2. “I was hoping to start some of these films earlier but things didn’t pan out according to the original plan. But I can assure you that by the end of this year at least two or three of my films will release,” says the actor.
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally