Mahesh Babu is on the top of his game these days. His last two films were huge hits and his latest film Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is rewriting several records at box office. In fact, it became the first film to collect a share of around Rs 10 crores in the first week in Nizam alone. Now, there’s a big debate going on about who’s the numero uno star in Tollywood. Recently, in an interview, when Mahesh Babu was asked if he believes that he’s numero uno star both in films and brand endorsements, he shot back saying, “I don’t believe in number game and that thought doesn’t even cross my mind. I like acting in films which I believe in. Story and my character are the only thing I consider. When it comes to brand endorsements, I look at their work so far and I sign them only when I believe that they deliver quality products.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s death-Mumbai Police will not grill this superstar
- Vakeel Saab team to surprise Pawan fans
- Star Malayalam actor joins Mani Ratnam’s web series
- Stage set for AR Raham daughter’s acting debut
- Poll : In which genre should Allu Arjun do a film after Pushpa?
- Latest-Bollywood in awe of Allu Arjun