Mahesh Babu is on the top of his game these days. His last two films were huge hits and his latest film Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is rewriting several records at box office. In fact, it became the first film to collect a share of around Rs 10 crores in the first week in Nizam alone. Now, there’s a big debate going on about who’s the numero uno star in Tollywood. Recently, in an interview, when Mahesh Babu was asked if he believes that he’s numero uno star both in films and brand endorsements, he shot back saying, “I don’t believe in number game and that thought doesn’t even cross my mind. I like acting in films which I believe in. Story and my character are the only thing I consider. When it comes to brand endorsements, I look at their work so far and I sign them only when I believe that they deliver quality products.”
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule