Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is currently visiting the flood-hit farmers in Rayalaseema. Pawan is also addressing his party members during his visits. In one of the meetings, Pawan took a sarcastic jibe at opposition party leaders.
“Many are asking me why I’m acting again. Unlike some leaders, I don’t have cement factories, wine shops, media houses, sand contracts and mining industries,” Pawan said. He further told his party members, “If anyone asks you why I’m again acting in movies, tell them that I don’t have wine shops and cement factories like them,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s crazy monologue in Acharya to b major attractions
- Star hero gears up to take on Salman Khan this Eid 2021
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar