Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is currently visiting the flood-hit farmers in Rayalaseema. Pawan is also addressing his party members during his visits. In one of the meetings, Pawan took a sarcastic jibe at opposition party leaders.
“Many are asking me why I’m acting again. Unlike some leaders, I don’t have cement factories, wine shops, media houses, sand contracts and mining industries,” Pawan said. He further told his party members, “If anyone asks you why I’m again acting in movies, tell them that I don’t have wine shops and cement factories like them,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K