Ever since Samantha has made her comeback after recovering from her illness, she has made it a point to interact with her fans on social networking sites and also clarifying her stand on several issues. One such issue which caught her attention was why she doesn’t attend award ceremonies. Responding to allegations that she gives most award ceremonies a miss, despite being nominated, Samantha said, “In response to a website claiming my arrogance in not attending award functions..I d prefer I get an awrd for my wrk on a film rather than being awarded for attending their event….call it arrogance if u may….but I know where my award or reward comes from….U…thanku my loves.” The actress is currently busy shooting for Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film which is in the last leg of production. She’ll soon join the sets of Yevadu.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual