Gorgeous girl Kajal has been very busy this year and she has had to work extra hard to accommodate the schedules of the many films in her kitty. Kajal is naturally happy about being in such demand but she also says that good rewards are mandatory for hard work. “When I work extra hard I expect a good reward. This is not just in the form of money, but appreciation from the audience as well. Only that will make the efforts worthwhile”, she said.
She will soon be seen in N.T.R’s ‘Baadshah’, Ram Charan’s ‘Nayak’ and Ravi Teja’s ‘Sir Vacharu’. She also has Tamil films ‘Brothers’ and ‘Tupaki’ lined up over the next few months. Hard work definitely pays, and for a girl with a combination of beauty, talent and hard work, success won’t be very far away.
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend
- Chiru’s night out for Sye Raa