The audio album of Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Thoofan’ was launched yesterday in a grand manner. The event was attended by Victory Venkatesh, Sri Hari, V.V.Vinayak, Vamsi Paidipally, Allu Aravind, Dil Raju and other members of the film’s cast and crew.
While speaking at the event, Charan stated that his Bollywood venture is nothing but an experiment. “Many people have asked me about my decision to go to Bollywood. I am not doing something new there. People like my father, Venkatesh garu and Nagarjuna garu have done similar things in the past. I am just trying this to entertain my fans and movie lovers. I hope to win admirers in Bollywood, just like I have here. I have never been afraid to experiment. When we do such things, the producer benefits as the budgets and market potential increases”, he said.
The movie is gearing up for a release on September 6th all over the world. Priyanka Chopra is the heroine in this movie and Apoorval Lakhia is the director.
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release