Superstar Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt speech was the main highlight at the Spyder pre-release event in Hyderabad last night. Mahesh was all praises for the film’s core team, especially his director, AR Murugadoss.
Mahesh said he gives his life to a movie once he likes the script and commits to it. The actor said movies like Okkadu, Athadu, Pokiri and Srimanthudu were a result of his trust in his directors. “Directors are equal to God for me,” Mahesh said to a rousing response.
Mahesh also said no other hero has the kind of fans he has, and hailed their unconditional support over the years. Spyder is releasing on September 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?