Superstar Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt speech was the main highlight at the Spyder pre-release event in Hyderabad last night. Mahesh was all praises for the film’s core team, especially his director, AR Murugadoss.
Mahesh said he gives his life to a movie once he likes the script and commits to it. The actor said movies like Okkadu, Athadu, Pokiri and Srimanthudu were a result of his trust in his directors. “Directors are equal to God for me,” Mahesh said to a rousing response.
Mahesh also said no other hero has the kind of fans he has, and hailed their unconditional support over the years. Spyder is releasing on September 27.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot