Superstar Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt speech was the main highlight at the Spyder pre-release event in Hyderabad last night. Mahesh was all praises for the film’s core team, especially his director, AR Murugadoss.
Mahesh said he gives his life to a movie once he likes the script and commits to it. The actor said movies like Okkadu, Athadu, Pokiri and Srimanthudu were a result of his trust in his directors. “Directors are equal to God for me,” Mahesh said to a rousing response.
Mahesh also said no other hero has the kind of fans he has, and hailed their unconditional support over the years. Spyder is releasing on September 27.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years