Jagapathi Babu is on a roll with back to back hits in his career. More than the hits, his roles have become a hot topic and impressed one and all.
His role of Basi Reddy in Aravinda Sametha has become very popular and speaking about it, JB says that the way his story was ended during the climax, he had several doubts whether the film will click if there is no massive climax with NTR mark fights.
JB finally adds that the moment he heard the song Reddematalli, he was convinced that the film had a complete and peaceful ending. Aravinda Sametha has crossed the 85 crore mark at the box office and in this process has become NTR’s biggest hit in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check