In what could be described as a huge shock to the Telugu film industry, legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao today arranged for a special press meet and revealed that he has cancer. Speaking about his medical condition, ANR told the media that as he was suffering from severe stomach pain he got a medical check up done and the reports revealed that he had cancer.
Divulging further, ANR also said that he did not want the press to start rumours about his health so he revealed it himself. Speaking about his life, ANR said that he has no complaints and had lived his life it to the fullest.
ANR is currently acting in the Akkineni multi starrer Manam which will hit the screens next year. 123telugu wishes and prays for a speedy recovery of the living legend of Indian Cinema.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018