In what could be described as a huge shock to the Telugu film industry, legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao today arranged for a special press meet and revealed that he has cancer. Speaking about his medical condition, ANR told the media that as he was suffering from severe stomach pain he got a medical check up done and the reports revealed that he had cancer.
Divulging further, ANR also said that he did not want the press to start rumours about his health so he revealed it himself. Speaking about his life, ANR said that he has no complaints and had lived his life it to the fullest.
ANR is currently acting in the Akkineni multi starrer Manam which will hit the screens next year. 123telugu wishes and prays for a speedy recovery of the living legend of Indian Cinema.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic