Sai Dharam Tej is ready with his new film Chitralahari and the film’s teaser was out today. Speaking at the teaser launch, Tej said that the film has turned out well and will surely impress his fans.
He also thanked the mega fans and said that without their support he would not have survived for so long in the industry. Chitralahari is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pehturaj as the female leads.
The film is up for a release on the 12th of April and we need to see if Tej makes a comeback or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat