Sai Dharam Tej is ready with his new film Chitralahari and the film’s teaser was out today. Speaking at the teaser launch, Tej said that the film has turned out well and will surely impress his fans.
He also thanked the mega fans and said that without their support he would not have survived for so long in the industry. Chitralahari is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pehturaj as the female leads.
The film is up for a release on the 12th of April and we need to see if Tej makes a comeback or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s film to kick-start from this month
- It’s a wrap up for Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi’s next
- Mirchi actress to become a proud mother soon
- Raashi Khanna takes up kickboxing for this special reason