Sai Dharam Tej is ready with his new film Chitralahari and the film’s teaser was out today. Speaking at the teaser launch, Tej said that the film has turned out well and will surely impress his fans.
He also thanked the mega fans and said that without their support he would not have survived for so long in the industry. Chitralahari is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pehturaj as the female leads.
The film is up for a release on the 12th of April and we need to see if Tej makes a comeback or not.
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story