Sai Dharam Tej is ready with his new film Chitralahari and the film’s teaser was out today. Speaking at the teaser launch, Tej said that the film has turned out well and will surely impress his fans.
He also thanked the mega fans and said that without their support he would not have survived for so long in the industry. Chitralahari is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Kalyani Priyadarshan and Nivetha Pehturaj as the female leads.
The film is up for a release on the 12th of April and we need to see if Tej makes a comeback or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages