There has been a lot of hue and cry over DJ’s collections. The film’s producer Dil Raju stated at DJ’s success meet that he has scored a hat-trick this year and this was criticized by anti-fans on social media.
Talking about DJ’s collections controversy, Dil Raju said he never gives wrong statements about his films’ collections. “DJ has crossed Bunny’s career biggest hit Sarrainodu’s collections. So it is up to everyone to decide if DJ is a hit or flop,” said the hotshot producer.
“As a producer, I am also liable to my buyers and exhibitors’ losses. I succeeded as a producer with DJ and that’s why I stated that DJ is my hat-trick movie in 2017. Whenever I make a statement, there’s some value to it. I never inflated my films’ collections and will never do it in future,” said Dil Raju.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date