There has been a lot of hue and cry over DJ’s collections. The film’s producer Dil Raju stated at DJ’s success meet that he has scored a hat-trick this year and this was criticized by anti-fans on social media.
Talking about DJ’s collections controversy, Dil Raju said he never gives wrong statements about his films’ collections. “DJ has crossed Bunny’s career biggest hit Sarrainodu’s collections. So it is up to everyone to decide if DJ is a hit or flop,” said the hotshot producer.
“As a producer, I am also liable to my buyers and exhibitors’ losses. I succeeded as a producer with DJ and that’s why I stated that DJ is my hat-trick movie in 2017. Whenever I make a statement, there’s some value to it. I never inflated my films’ collections and will never do it in future,” said Dil Raju.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas