Shankar’s magnum opus, ‘I’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting and is gearing up for a huge release on Jan 9th. Meanwhile, the Telugu version is also creating huge curiosity. According to the latest update, the Vizag and Guntur distribution rights have been sold for 4 and 3.6 crores respectively.
While the Krishna district rights were sold at 2.25 crores, the East Godavari rights went for 3 crores. Vikram and Amy Jackson will be seen as the hero and heroine in this film, and Aascar Ravichandran is the producer. A.R.Rahman has composed the music while award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?