The pre-release event of RRR was done on a great note today in Chikkaballapur, Karnataka. Huge crowds came to the event and made it a huge success.
Kannada superstar, Shivraj Kumar was one of the guests at the event. Speaking about the film, Shivanna said that even though he and his family are going through a personal crisis with the loss of his brother, he will take time and watch the film’s first day first show because of Rajamouli.
He also added that Rajamouli has put Indian cinema to the next level. Adding further, Shivanna says that NTR and Ram Charan have proved that if stars come together, the content will come out in a solid manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside