In a recent interview during Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India’s promo, Anu Emmanuel revealed that she was deeply disappointed with Agnyaathavaasi’s failure. “I was very lucky to have acted alongside a top star like Pawan Kalyan at an early stage of my career. I had high hopes on the movie. But I was deeply disappointed with the film’s failure,” said Anu.
The young actress went on to say that she had come out of the Agnyaathavaasi blues very quickly, thanks to yet another big ticket film, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India.
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu