In a recent interview during Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India’s promo, Anu Emmanuel revealed that she was deeply disappointed with Agnyaathavaasi’s failure. “I was very lucky to have acted alongside a top star like Pawan Kalyan at an early stage of my career. I had high hopes on the movie. But I was deeply disappointed with the film’s failure,” said Anu.
The young actress went on to say that she had come out of the Agnyaathavaasi blues very quickly, thanks to yet another big ticket film, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur