Vishal and Samantha-starrer high budget Tamil techno action thriller, Irumbu Thirai, is slated to hit the screens on May 11. The film’s Telugu version is titled Abhimanyudu. During one of the film’s promotional interviews, Samantha revealed that she was scared to touch her smartphone after listening to Abhimanyudu’s script.
“I couldn’t believe that such incidents happen on a daily basis in our society. I was literally scared to even touch my smartphone for a few days after listening to Abhimanyudu’s script. Luckily, I have not faced such incidents yet and I thank God for that. But I know some of my friends have gone through such experiences,” Samantha said.
Abhimanyudu/Irumbu Thirai is directed by PS Mithran and produced by Vishal himself. Action King Arjun essays a crucial role in the movie. This is Yuvan Shankar Raja’s 125th film.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites