Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu is continuing its dream run at box-offices worldwide even at the end of its second week’s run. To celebrate this grand success, the makers organized a huge thank you meet last night and hundreds of enthusiastic fans participated in the event.
Speaking on the occasion, Mahesh revealed that he was quite tense before the release of Srimanthudu and that he didn’t even know how to face his fans. Mahesh said these words keeping in mind the back to back debacles of 1Nenokkadine and Aagadu. However, much to his relief, the crazy fans made the film a blockbuster and Mahesh is highly thrilled and thanked his fans for their support.
Mahesh Babu further thanked the entire cast and crew and the producers and finally said that he will always be indebted to the film’s director Koratala Siva.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das