The recently released spy thriller, Agent, was the most expensive film in young hero Akhil Akkineni’s career. However, released amid sky-high expectations, the film ended up as a damp squib at the box office and left its makers and buyers in huge losses.
This evening, Akhil has opened up about Agent’s failure for the first time in a touching note. In the note, Akhil sincerely thanked Agent’s cast and crew for dedicating their lives to see the film come to life. “While we tried our level best, the film unfortunately didn’t translate the way we wished it would on the screen and we could not deliver a good film for you,” the young hero said.
Akhil also thanked the film’s producer Anil Sunkara and called him his biggest support system. The actor went on to thank all the distributors who believed in Agent and also the media for their immense support. Lastly, Akhil said that the love and energy all his fans give him is the reason he works. “I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. I will come back stronger for all those who believe in me,” Akhil concluded.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food